Thank you for visiting Multiverse101, before you comment or submit any personal information, please give our terms of service a read. By accessing Multiverse101, you agree to our terms of service, and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or utilizing this website.
The materials and content provided on Multiverse101 are meant for educational, informational, and/or entertainment use only. Any opinions or expressed ideas are those of the content’s author, or the different projects showcased from where the information was received from, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Multiverse101, its partners, sponsors, or advertisers. The parties responsible for Multiverse101 are not liable to any person or persons whatsoever for potential loss, claims, injuries, damages, or any other actions coming from the use or relying of content or materials published on Multiverse101.
If you find something that is incorrect, misleading or harmful in any way please contact us.
Revisions and Errata
Articles or content that are published to this website may be changed at any time without notice. Links or sponsored websites have their own respective terms of service agreements and privacy policies, and as such Multiverse101 is not responsible for any information, products or services provided by the aforementioned external parties. Multiverse101 extends no warranties in regards to the accuracy, quality or truthfulness of any content or materials posted to our website.
Any copyrighted or trademarked intellectual properties belong to their respective trademark or copyright holders. Any original content published to Multiverse101, including but not limited to: published articles, written content, images, videos, photographs, and any and all information of any kind are owned and protected exclusively (while being subject to licenses) by Multiverse101. Any original content used from gaming sites showcased on Multiverse101 belongs to those games, and are being used by Multiverse101 for educational purposes only. We duly note that all games not wanting to have their site content published are to contact Multiverse101 for removal. In regards to Multiverse101 protected content, the act of copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading or modifying any protected content in whole or part is strictly prohibited and could lead to legal action against the offender(s). We will contact you first by writing, whether e-mail or other electronic correspondence, if such an issue arises.
User Submitted Content
The act of submitting content on Multiverse101 means you are in agreement with our terms of service, and that your submitted content does not contain anything infringing, libellous, and or illegal. We reserve the right to remove any content submitted to Multiverse101 including (but not limited to) art, comments, forum posts, videos, and any information therein. Content creators agree that all submitted content that they publish on the Multiverse101 Wiki, is available for Multiverse101 to, republish or redistribute on Multiverse101 and any partnered sites. Content creators will be credited for any original work they have submitted.
Under no circumstance is Multiverse101 liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, special and or other damages whatsoever. This also includes without limitation: damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Multiverse101 website, even if the parties responsible for Multiverse101 have been consulted of the possibility of such damages. By agreeing to these terms of service, you agree to hold Multiverse101 completely without liability or fault in any possible court proceedings.
Multiverse101 reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time. Any and all updates or alterations made will be noted of here. Content, offers, and giveaways can be changed or updated without prior notice. Multiverse101 Wiki accounts maybe deleted, cancelled or locked at anytime for any reason. Account holders will be notified first before account is deleted. Giveaways may not be processed for any legitimate reason. Multiverse101 reserves the right to make any and all decisions including, but not limited to revisions of content, the activation and termination of accounts, and the processing of giveaways.
Users are eligible for a Multiverse101 Wiki account. However, membership is reliant on the user abiding by our terms of service, featured both above and below.
- Users 13 years of age or younger are not allowed to register for a Multiverse101 Wiki account.
- Membership can be revoked at any time for any reason. The continuance of your membership is based upon the judgement of the administration.
- You, the user, remain solely responsible for the content of your message(s), and you agree to indemnify and hold Multiverse101 harmless with any claim or legal action based upon the content of your message(s).
We do not seek to collect your Sensitive Personal Information.
We may obtain your Personal Information when you provide it to us (e.g., where you sign up for emails or newsletters; register for site membership or create a profile or account on any part of the Services; enter a promotional giveaway; participate in surveys; contact us via email, telephone or by any other means; or purchase a subscription, etc.).
Multiverse101 is not responsible for the information you volunteer about yourself in the discussions in public areas of the Wiki or information that you choose to make public in your member profile or other areas of the Wiki that allow users to upload or post content. We discourage users from posting such Personal Information in this fashion. You can change your publicly available information at any time via your profile page.
General Commenting Guidelines
- No Bullying!
- Sharing of pirated material is not allowed.
- Pornography (exposed genitals, nipples, etc.) is not allowed. This also includes strategically covered nipples, genitals, etc.
- Self-Promotion: If you’re a developer, indie or otherwise, please refrain from posting about your game(s) in other game(s) wiki feeds. Please post under the suitable categories. You can contact us if you’d like our readers to know about your game.
- Language: Please refrain from swearing but we are all prone to it. If you continually swear at others and/or become toxic to the conversation, we will have to moderate you.
- Disagreements: When people disagree on something, aim to keep things civil. This site is not a space to vent, but to share knowledge.
- Give credit where credit is due: Feel free to share articles and or material from third parties if you credit them.
- Multiverse101, is an educational knowledge based platform so keep that in mind, and we reserve the right to approve articles submitted first.
- Generally we will not moderate a discussion unless legal concerns come into play. This can involve piracy, pornography (especially certain forms of pornography), and direct, specific, threats of a legitimate nature.
- Be Nice: A reminder, we have zero tolerance for threats or bullying. Personal insults will be taken seriously. Continued targeting of a specific user for unreasonable or nonsensical reasons is not tolerated. No bullying!
- We reserve the right to block and use ‘ban hammer’ if need be.
- Moderation operates under a three strike system: first strike is a one week ban, second strike is a month-long ban, third/final strike and it’s an indefinite hiatus.
- To be clear: Multiverse101 is a fan site, run by fans of blockchain gaming. We are here to try and share the knowledge and passion of those who are fans of blockchain gaming too, no matter your preferred network. The above Terms of Service, aren’t meant to be ‘Do this and we’ll do that’ but a helpful guide in what we see as an appropriate way to engage a positive space of sharing the wealth of information. ENJoy!